Healthy hair and skin starts from the inside out. Here is a good article on the benefits of adding pumpkin seeds to your diet. Leave a comment and let me know what you think 🙂
If you are acidic, or even somewhat acidic, in your stomach, you’d probably be thankful that pumpkin seeds exist. Everywhere, people are preparing dangerously acidic meals. To counteract the negative effects of acidic foods and meals, take not of studying and incorporating pumpkin seeds into your diet.
Pumpkin historical facts and trivia
- Pumpkin was originally discovered in Mexican caves dating back to about 7,000 BC
- The North Americans were the first people to use pumpkins as food and as herbal medicine.
- Today, pumpkin seeds, called pepitas by the Mexicans, are a basic ingredient in Mexican dishes.
- People of ancient Greece also make use of pumpkin seeds
- For every 100 grams of pumpkin seeds, one can get 559 calories.