The Best Maintenance for Black Hair Care
Black hair is different from all other types of hair and in turn our Black hair care is very different. It has a tendency to be stronger than other types of hair. It is suppler when compared to length. Black hair requires special and gentle care.
Generally the shape of black hair is oval shaped or ribbon type. The cuticles and the fibers are not the same all through the whole length. Due to this, it is necessary to have the best care for black hair and treatments.
Some good natural black hair care tips that can help you to take care of your hair in proper way are;
- Do not use brush for combing your hair. Always try to use a wide tooth comb. This will help you to prevent hair damage.
- Use shampoos for intended for black hair care regularly. Shampoos that add moisture are best for our hair since it tends to be dryer than others.
- Trim your hair every 3-6 months. Trimming will prevent split ends and help to reduce breakage.
- Oil based conditioners contain polymers and proteins. These types of conditioners are very helpful in repairing damaged hair cuticles. They also help with hair growth.
- Do not rub your hair with a towel when drying it. Gently squeeze out the water from your hair with the towel.
- Always insist on hair products that contain natural organic herbs as ingredients. Never use hair products that contain harmful chemicals on your hair. This will help you to keep your scalp and hair healthy and help fight any hair loss issues you may be having.
- Do not style your hair in styles that are done too tightly. Even if you’re going to wear a pony tail make sure it’s not pulled too tight as this can lead to headaches and tension alopecia.
The above tips will help you to keep your hair healthy and shiny all the times. They will also help you to keep your scalp healthy and help to repair damaged hair. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Healthy Scalp, Healthy Locs